Comics are confused about how to “make it.” Many comics wonder, “I’ve been doing it a long time. I got good. I’m getting laughs so why isn’t my career taking off?”
In this webinar, Audience Growth Strategist, Josh Spector will share insider secrets on what every performer needs to do to get followers, sellout venues, and build their career success.
If you are thinking that the way to get successful is getting an agent, think again. The Gatekeeper world of comedy has been blown to bits. Before, the road to riches was clear — get a club owner to green light you, get an agent, a manager, and then field TV and movie offers. The good news is that now there are NO GATEKEEPERS TO STOP YOUR CAREER from happening as every performer can now use social media to build their own audience. The bad news is that everyone is trying to do that and competing for the attention of the same people.
This webinar will show you how to develop marketing skills to STANDOUT.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Common mistakes that most comics make that ruin their chances of success.
- How to use social media to amplify your brand to connect to audiences, fill seats, and motivate your fans to spread the word about you.
- Use social media to connect, not to broadcast.
- How choosing a specific target audience is critical.
- Get the of the RIGHT followers rather than MORE followers.
- Why getting EVERYONE to love you is holding you back.
- How to work marketing into your standup set without being hack.
DATE: TUESDAY August 27, 2019
TIME: 6pm to 7pm (Pacific Time)